Camping in Brittany!
A wide range of activities for young and old at the Keravilin campsite
Come discover the different spaces for your activities:
- Skate park
- Ping pong table
The reception is open:
- From 9h to 12h and from 14h to 18h out of season
- From 8h30 to 12h and from 13h to 19h in July / August.
The access of the vehicles in the camp-site is possible at the opening hours of the reception. After this time, you can leave your vehicle in the car park provided for this purpose. For departures before the opening, thank you to consult us the day before.
We put at your disposal a free WIFI access at the reception.
All our services are available from 06th April to 31st October.
- The grocery store where you will find the consumer products, bread and pastries on reservation, ice cream …
- Launderette with 2 washing machines and 1 tumble dryer
- A free library
- Rent of electric bike.
Activites and leisures nearby.
The Britanny is a rich region in activities, in proximity of the campsite of Keravilin you can discover:
- the hiking, thanks to a lot of path like the GR38.
- Unique heritage.
- Nautical centre of Plestin les grèves.
- And lot of others activities in Brittany region.
The localisation of the campsite allows you to discover many water sports such as paddle or sand yachting. At the campsite there is also an electric bike rental service for long walks by the sea.
For more information about the activities, consult this link :
For rent a Mobil Homes