Keravilin 2-star campsite by the sea in the Côtes d’Armor: services and leisure activities in Locquémeau
The Keravilin campsite, located in the Côtes d’Armor, on the seafront, offers you different areas for your activities!
Our campsite in Locquémeau has a wide range of leisure activities and services that will delight both young and old.
Facilities and services:
- Motor home service area
- Electricity connection
- Television room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Skate park
- Petanque court
- Ping-pong tables
- Mobil-home rental
- Rental of pitches for tents, caravans, vans and motor homes
- “Vélek’tro” to rent for the day or the week
- Free WiFi access available at the reception, and WiFi access in the campsite for a fee.
The reception is opened :
- From 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 out of season
- From 8:30 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 19:00 from 04 July to 28 August
The access of vehicles to the campsite is possible during the opening hours of the barrier at the entrance of the campsite, i.e. from 7am to 10.30pm. However, after this time, you can leave your vehicle in the car park provided for this purpose. The Keravilin campsite also has a “Flot bleu” service area for motorhomes. For departures before opening time, please contact us the day before.
All our services are available from 03 April to 26 September:
- Grocery shop where you will find all your groceries, ice cream and since this year we also offer french fries for sale
- Laundry with 1 washing machine and 1 dryer with coins
- Free library
- Television room
- Common sanitary facilities
Activites and leisures near our seaside campsite
The region of Brittany is rich in activities, and near the Keravilin campsite, you can discover:
- Thanks to a large playground in the vicinity of the Keravilin campsite, including a skate park, a tennis court, a basketball court and a football pitch, young and old alike can have fun!
- Hiking thanks to the numerous paths such as the GR34
- Fishing on foot thanks to our proximity to the beaches of Locquémeau
- A unique historical heritage
- The nautical centre of Plestin-les-Grèves
- And many other activities in the Trégor region!
The campsite’s location also allows you to discover numerous water sports such as stand-up paddle and sand yachting. At the campsite, there is also an electric bike rental service for walks by the sea or in the forest.
For further information about the activities, you can consult this link : http://www.bretagne-cotedegranitrose.com/
For rent a Mobil-home: http://campinglokemo.fr/en/mobil-homes-chalets-2/
To contact us : Camping de Keravilin – Accès / Contact